- No chloroform-induced phase separation is necessary to obtain pure RNA. Just add water to remove DNA, proteins, polysaccharides and other contaminants.
- The isolation procedure can be completed in less than one hour and is performed at room temperature, including all centrifugation steps.
- RNAzol® RT isolates total RNA, or large RNA and small RNA in separate fractions. The large RNA fraction contains rRNA and mRNA. The small RNA fraction contains tRNA, small RNA and microRNA down to 10 bases.
- The isolated RNA is ready for RT-PCR, qRT-PCR, microarrays, poly A+ selection, northern blotting, RNase protection assay and other molecular biology applications.
- Due to the removal of impurities, the RNA pellets are smaller and solubilize more easily than pellets obtained from previous single-step reagents.
- In addition, RNAzol® RT allows for the simultaneous isolation of RNA and DNA.
- RNAzol® BD allows for the isolation of RNA and DNA from the same blood sample.
Look for analytical reagents according to the main pharmacopoeias and instrumental analysis reagents for chromatography and spectroscopy. We have expanded our clinical diagnosis product line with new staining solutions. Laboratory biochemicals range of products has been further developed, particularly in the areas of PCR and mycoplasma control.
For an easy search, the products are listed in alphabetical order and quick search tabs are included at the end for searching via CAS number or product Code
AppliChem listed substances contain valuable information such as product specifications, general chemical information, synonyms and quality or application information, packaging sizes, hazard pictograms and statements and transport Information.